ShareThis

What’s Happening This Weekend In Houston: I Can’t Fight The Feeling at Wortham Theater

woman in boxing gloves

Want a fun way to spend Friday, or any night this weekend, out with a group of your good friends? This is it, enjoying one of Houston’s grandest theaters, while experiencing the latest creation from one of the city’s most talented playwrights, Yolanda Burroughs.

Her soul stirring dramatization takes a peak into the lives of some dysfunctional people who can't control their feelings and their endless search for fulfillment and healing.

When “I Can’t Fight The Feeling” opens downtown at the Wortham this weekend, it will make you laugh, cry and feel all of it’s emotions at once. Most of all you’ll be glad you got a chance to see the rousing performance.

The hilarious “I Can't Fight the Feeling" is a sequel to the hit gospel play "But Lord What About Me?"

I already have my tickets and I wouldn't advise waiting until the the last minute to get your tickets. They're available online and at all Ticketmaster locations. Show times and more information is available at the website for "I Can't Fight The Feeling".

[Where:Wortham Theater, 500 Texas Avenue Houston TX]

No comments :

Click a logo to add this information to these places on the web